Local Partners, Friends and Supporters
- St. John’s Cathedral, Hong Kong (and its Daughter Churches)
The MFMW is an outreach program of the St. John’s Cathedral, our main partner and supporter.
Promote Women’s Rights – Achieve Gender Equality for All
- Love Ideas Love Hong Kong of the Li Ka Shing Foundation – “Love Ideas ♥ HK” is the first programme of “Love HK Your Way!”, a public philanthropic campaign initiated by the Li Ka Shing Foundation (LKSF) to engage Hong Kong citizens in a united effort to improve our community.
- Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Anglican Women’s League
- Maryknoll Sisters of St. Dominic’s Inc.
- HK and Far East Masonic Benevolence Fund
- Coalition of Service providers for Ethnic Minorities in Hong Kong (CSPEM)
c/o Kowloon Union Church, 4 Jordan Road, Kowloon, HKSAR
Diocesan Pastoral Centre for Filipinos (and other Asian Migrants & Ethnic Minorities)
18th Floor, Grand Building, 15-18 Connaught Road Central, HKSAR
Tel: 25264249 Fax: 25262629
2/F, Flat B, Pak Lee Building, 6-8 King’s Road, Tin Hau, HKSAR
International Social Service
6/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HKSAR
Jesus Is Lord Church
Room 201, 2/F Asian House Building, 1 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HKSAR
New Beginnings Christian Fellowship (NBCF)
3A David House, 37-39 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HKSAR
St. John Cathedral HIV Education Centre
“A Place to be Positive”
St. John’s undertaking to raise public awareness towards HIV/AIDS, to befriend people who are affected by the virus, and to contribute to the effort to limit the spread of AIDS in Hong Kong.
APMM is a cause-oriented regional center committed to support the migrants’ movement through advocacy, organizing, and building linkages for the advancement of migrants’ rights.
- Engender Hong Kong
The HKHRM is a local independent organization which aims to promote better human rights protection in Hong Kong, both in terms of law and in practical daily life.
- Hong Kong Women Workers’ Association
Address： Yiu On Est, Ma On Shan, N.T.
- Asian Migrants Coordinating Body and their member organizations
Association of Sri Lankans in Hong Kong (ASL)
Association of Indonesian Migrant Workers (ATKI)
Filipino Migrant Workers Union (FMWU)
Friends of Thai (FOT)
Far East Overseas Nepalese Association (FEONA)
Indonesian Muslim Migrant Alliance (GAMMI)
Indonesian Migrant Workers Union (IMWU)
League of Indonesian Migrant Workers (LiPMI)
Thai Regional Alliance (TRA)
Overseas Nepali Workers Union (ONWU)
United Indonesians Against Overcharging (PILAR)
United Filipinos in Hong Kong (UNIFIL-MIGRANTE-HK)
TEL: 2311 – 1077
ADDRESS: Tai Shing Commercial (Yaumati) Building
Overseas Partners, Friends and Supporters
A long time partner and supporter of the MFMW’s work for migrants. Church of Sweden is a member of ACT Alliance and is involved in comprehensive humanitarian aid, development work and advocay for global justice.
- General Board of Global Ministries – United Methodist Church – USA
- Evangelisches Missionwerk in Deutschland
The IMA is the first-ever global alliance of grassroots migrants organizations
MIGRANTE International is a global alliance of overseas Filipino organizations.
V-Day is a global movement to stop violence against women and girls.
Portal for the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Migrants.
Other Important Links
“Managing migration for the benefit of all”
“Promoting decent work for all”
The OHCHR is mandated to promote and protect the enjoyment and full realization, by all people, of all rights established in the Charter of the United Nations and in international human rights laws and treaties.